Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library catalog indexes all the books and e-books owned by the library. Search by
ebrary provides access to over 70,000 scholarly books from 500 publishers in a wide range of disciplines.
The library has access to over 25,000 e-books from Springer, a publisher.
- The books date from 2005-2011.
- The books are included in the library catalog.
- You may search the CONTENT of the books at the Springer website.
- Don't use Chrome; use IE Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- Search books only; the library does not have access to other material
- You can search specific collections (listed on left)
- You can search within collections (search box on left)
- Owned items are indicated with a green square.
The library owns some e-books that are NOT from Springer. These are accessed through the library catalog.
You can limit your search in the library catalog to e-books by selecting "Online books" in the drop down menu.
When you search the library catalog, the keyword search will look for your terms in the book's record, but NOT in the full text.
- Subject headings
- Table of contents, if there are any in the record
Safari Online Books
Safari Books Online is a collection of over 24,000 full-text books and videos relating to information technology and business.
Global financial crisis: Global impact and solutions
Call Number: HB3722.G588 2011
Publication Date: 2011
Small states in the global economy
Call Number: HC59.S554 2001
Economic Co-operation in the Gulf by
Call Number: HC415.3.B33 2007