Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Learning Outcomes of this Module
Module 1 will introduce you to the library by looking and discussing the following:
- Get to know your librarians
- Where things are in the Library
- Various physical collections
- Operating hours
- An overview of the library website
- Library Catalog - loan rules, renewing items, placing holds, etc.
- One Search Tool
- Various collections in the library, including e-books & e-journals
This module is designed to be in the Library, however it's also can be done online. Some of the activities are for you to get familiar with the collections and where to find them. The second part introduces you to the library website. You need to use a computer for that.
This presentation is presented in class/Online session or you could use it independently whenever you want to!
Get to Know Your Librarians!
Main Campus Library Building
The Central Library is located in the Main Campus in E Building! The library has three floors.