Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What will I learn in this Module?
This module will allow me to familiarize myself to the Library Catalog:
- Why I need to use it,
- What contents does it include,
- How to search for material in the library, both in print and in electronic format,
- What are the options for searching,
- How to look for the latest 'New' books and e-books,
- How to open an account so I can look at what books I currently have checked out from the library, to renew them online, to reserve a book, to save lists for books I might read in the future,