Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Full-Text Journal Access
Databases with Full-Text Journal Articles
- APS Journals : All journals from the American Physical Society
- EBSCO : EBSCO is an aggregator, compiling over 12,000 journals from many publishers. Over 8,000 titles have full-text.
- Computer and Applied Sciences Complete
- IEEE Electronic Library (IEL) : Includes all the journals, conference papers, and standards from the IEEE. Check out this video on using IEEE.
Index Databases with No Full-Text
- Google Scholar : Indexes many but random articles, some with full-text and some not.
- INSPEC : indexes 4,000 journals in electrical and computer engineering, and physics.
- Web of Knowledge : indexes 11,000 science and engineering titles.