Databases with Full-Text Journal Articles
- APS Journals : All journals from the American Physical Society
- EBSCO : EBSCO is an aggregator, compiling over 12,000 journals from many publishers. Over 8,000 titles have full-text.
- Computer and Applied Sciences Complete
- IEEE Electronic Library (IEL) : Includes all the journals, conference papers, and standards from the IEEE. Check out this video on using IEEE.
Index Databases with No Full-Text
- Google Scholar : Indexes many but random articles, some with full-text and some not.
- INSPEC : indexes 4,000 journals in electrical and computer engineering, and physics.
- Web of Knowledge : indexes 11,000 science and engineering titles.