All KU users can log into their library account and manage their record, including
- Reviewing your checked out items:
- Viewing dues dates
- Renewing items before they become overdue
- Download the due dates to import into your calendar
- Placing holds on library items
- Viewing your holds
- Cancel or pause holds
- Review your lists
- To access your library account, go to the catalog homepage:
- Click on "Sign In"
- From the option, choose "Khalifa University Students & Staff"
- You will be directed to the university Single SignOn server. Login with your KU username and password:
- After logging in, you will be redirected back to the catalog. If you click on the arrow next to your name, you will get a menu that will let you see your account, review your loans, and review your hold requests.
If you click on "My Loans", you will see any items that you have currently checked out, including the due date, and you can renew the item yourself by clicking on the Renew link: