Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is a technical report?
Tech reports are typically written under contract from a company or government agency.
- They report to the funding agent about the research progress
- They are usually long and detailed
- They are not peer-reviewed
- They contain valuable information
- Some are proprietary (not available) because they are for a company
Finding technical reports