Some of the library’s print journals also have a free online version.
For a full list of electronic journals with login details, type the word YOURLIB in your internet browser (if you are on campus), or visit http://www.pi.ac.ae/PI_ACA/lib/ejournals.php if you are off campus (login information is available only in the on-campus list).
Top 20 Mechanical Engineering Journals
1. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science
2. Advances in Applied Mechanics
3. International Journal of Plasticity
4. Proceedings of the Combustion Institute
5. IEEE-ASME Transactions on Mechatronics
6. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing
7. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture
8. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer
9. Applied Thermal Engineering
10. Journal of Electromechanical Systems
11. Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering
12. Experiments in Fluids
14. International Journal of Thermal Sciences
15. Tribology International
16. Tribology Letters
17. Nonlinear Dynamics
18. International Journal of Fatigue
19. International Journal of Refrigeration – Revue Internationale du Froid
20. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow
Journals provide one of the most valuable sources of information on current and past developments. The Library subscribes to a wide range of journals on a wide range of subjects. Search by title in HIP to find out if the Library holds a particular journal. Below is a list of currently subscribed journals in Mechanical Engineering. Please note that HIP does not provide information on individual journal articles. See the databases section below where you can find full-text documents online.